Kronos Time Titan [v0.874] [Scarlett Young]
1. Extract zip file.
2 Run KronosTimeTitan.exe
3. Click Activate and ensure the email email@example.com has been entered. If not, enter that email address and click Activate.
4. Click Play
5. If still having problems, try running ktt.exe instead.
- New Content
- Character: Zilda. Meet Sarina’s Aunt Zilda in Salem 1692.
- Quest: Rescue Helda from being burned at the stake.
- Sex Scene: Spank Helda for being a naughty witch.
- New clothes and accessories!
- Helda: shredded Puritan clothes (rescue Helda)
- Arethusa: white and gold panties (loot: rabbits)
- Arethusa: white and gold star pasties (loot: rabbits)
- November bonus outfits for Arethusa, Brittany, and Helda
- New Features
- Synchronize the Matrix: This new Menu option allows players to resync all of the timelines to include any new content updates or changes without losing their energy, currency, inventory, unlocked Titan Powers, or acquired girls. Temporal progress within each timeline will reset, like conversations or killed characters.
- New Patreon Perk (Patreon Level 3+)
- Hover Mode: Allows Kronos to float endlessly anywhere on the world map (Activate in Patreon bonus menu).
- Color filters to enhance atmosphere.
- New save system: Save system has been revamped so that future updates should be compatible with older saves. In the case of new content, the “Synchronize the Matrix” option has been added.
- Changed how enemies are spawned due to event triggers which will speed up turns slightly and fix some spawning location issues.
- Updated game launcher with some minor adjustments to try and reduce false positives for AV scans.
- Bugs fixed
- Second fix for rabbit issue which was spawning one rabbit outside of the moveable area at the witch house.
- Magic ring animation was not showing up when mouse was over pop-up menu options.
- Known Issues
- Movement tiles stay visible during dialogue.
- Some dialogue may require clicking twice before the dialogue window closes (fix in progress).
- Brittany’s outfit does not change when you see her in Castle Kronos if you have changed it on the paperdoll screen. This will be fixed.
- All captured girls are on the paperdoll system but only Brittany shows up in the castle.
- Players can purchase and find new clothing items even if they have already been purchased or found. This does not affect gameplay but may lead players to think they found something new when they already have it.
- Battle map locations do not currently change based on the tile in which players encounter an enemy.
- When Zoe or Brittany are following you they do not appear on any other strategic maps you travel to. This does not affect gameplay but will be fixed.
- Battles with the rogue and Heracles still use the old text-based battle system. Will be updated.
- Upcoming (in the works)
- In-game tutorial
- Increasing game resolution to accommodate monitors up to 4k.
- Companion system allowing Kronos to bring one girl with him on adventures through time. Doctor Who?
- Sound effects
- Voice acting for major characters
- New Time Periods
- San Francisco 1969
- New Characters
- Sarina the 18+ Witch
- New animations
- Mobile companion app
- Connects with PC game to allow players to interact with characters on the go!
- Progress, currency, energy, and items are transferred between the mobile app and PC game.