Welcome to Pia Carrot!! [Final] [Cocktail Soft]
You already know Shouko, a childhood friend of yours and Satomi, a classmate and the girl you have a crush on already, will be working with you. Yet, as the summer goes by the interaction with other girls is intense and you must choose who you want. There are a total of nine girls Satomi, Shouko, Reika, Yukiko, Saori, Airi, Shiho, Kiyomi, and Yukari, to court after.
Some will be easy to win over, others will require much sacrifices, patience, gentleness, perseverance, and chivalry. Your goal is to have one of the ladies “fall head over heels” for you and have her meet you in the park August 28th after you call her.
- During your last summer break of high school you begin working at the family restaurant “Pia Carrot”, famous for it’s cute uniforms. Here you meet girls of various personalities. Raise the girls’ interest in you by adjusting your parameters, and look forward to falling in love with your chosen girl in this simulation adventure game!!
- In order to get a happy ending with the girl of your choice, you must first reach the target parameters for that girl. Parameters like “appearance” “kindness” “determination” “infamy” and “conversation”. “Conversation” is the key to influence the girl’s interest in you!!
- There are 7 selectable jobs for you to perform such as “waiter”, “cashier”, or “line cook”. The jobs you choose have a direct impact on your chances to meet others, and the enhacement of your strength, determination, etc… Many areas have been prepared where you can meet girls including the school, the local park, karaoke box, and a cocktail bar!!
- You choose which uniform the girls wear. Color and design variations can be chosen to your liking!!
Thread Updated: 2020-02-15
Release Date: Japanese 1997-05-23, English 2009-02-07
Original Title: Piaキャロットへようこそ!! ～We’ve been Waiting for you～
Aliases: Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! ~We’ve Been Waiting for You~
Developer: Cocktail Soft Website
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
OS: PC-FX (Emulator is required.)
Length: Medium (10 – 30 hours)
1. Download and install RetroArch. RetroArch is one of the recommended emulators for PC-FX.
2. Place pcfx.rom into the “system” in your Retroarch directory. The default installation directory should be “C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RetroArch\system”.
3. Run RetroArch and download NEC – PC-FX core.
4. Load the installed core.
5. Load the downloaded content (CUE file of the game).