Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.9.0] [ArcGames]
You are the hero – or possibly villain – of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope… or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?
Release Date: 2019-09-29
Developer: ArcGames Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Android(Patched): – MEGA
Patches: (v0.7.2. to v0.7.3.) (Windows/Linux)
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
A slightly smaller update than usual as I was diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia this week and that has been rather… distracting But anyway! This week we have the last of the promised House Ladies events before the new phase of their events begins (as voted on by you!), a date with Lily which your kid can join in on, and the opportunity to rub your success in Tom’s smug face. I hope you enjoy!
- Lucille: New event for one of the House Ladies! Visit the shops in the evening (must have completed the second Laura event)
- Lily: New DATE event for Lily! (Accessible from the PARK)
- Lil’ Lily: Lil’ Lily can come on the PARK date with you!
- Tom: You can now visit Tom in the CELLS for some brief dialogue and/or gloating
- Location: You can now visit the LAB! Accessible via the cafe if you have a passcard
- Location: You can now visit the CELLS! Accessible via the LAB if you have a level two passcard
- Misc: Added/adjusted a fine lines of dialogue for Artifact to cover some weirdness
- Bug: My new computer went blooey over my break and I had to go back to my old one, which unfortunately reverted some changes to the UI elements. All back to normal now!
- Bug: Fixed the “no Struart found” error. Get that mutant clone outta here!
- Bug: Fixed an error that prevented the upper UI elements working on some screens
- Bug: Little typo fix