Sword of Wonder [v0.44] [Jill Gates]
See a Sword in a Stone.
Things progress from there.
After you become better equipped and set out to carve yourself a kingdom in a foreign land, it could be something happens in the forest…or not.
Release Date: 2019-08-22
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
Goals in game were given purely in conversation; now after you finish getting the first quest from Feol, you can hit “Q” in game to see current Missions, and completed ones. This way if you’re stuck, use that menu to figure out the next stuff to do.What’s been removed:
A lot of the overlapping lesbian scenes, the existing threesome scene with Summer, Spring & MC has been removed and a new one with 8 animations+ is included instead (it’s infinitely better, sneak previews are on Discord). The previous “Image Gallery,” was a poor experience, so it’s also been removed (eventually if there’s demand, I might add ‘bonus pics’ or similar which aren’t in the game that you can find, but that’s not implemented, only an idea).Other highlights & details:
- 41 scenes in the new Scene replay feature (each of these has at least one animation, usually multiple)
- Additional scenes with Spring, brand new and 8+ animations; Autumn (seamstress) with 8+ animations; 3 new animations + stills with Polly that replaced a legacy scene;
- Every image + animation has been up-scaled with AI software from 1280 by 720 to 1920 by 1080, or Full HD; this results in a small amount of artifacts on less than five percent of images, I’d guess. in most cases, the upscale + enhance made the images better.
- Ending clarity – easier to get to with the Mission system, and I changed the code as well to make it easier where before, you had to be nice to Wendy and have at least a three plus love score to get to the ending sequence of scenes.
- Skip the mini-games; I’ve heard this one a few times, now instead of being forced to play cards to pursue Summer, you can click “Skip” on the screen to – literally – just skip to where you’d have won the min-game. Same with the hunting for chickens scene with Spring, it’s a single menu option each time to “win,” if you don’t want to play the mini-game of clobbering the chickens with a knife.
- All images optimized with a tool to convert them to ‘webp’ format; the result is the new download size is only 2.85 gigabytes in size, instead of being much larger for the full HD content.
- GUI overhaul, you’ll see on the intro screen & other top level screens.
- Added an ‘about’ page for the game (previously was the default page with no detail).
- Spelling, grammar, and other story improvements, rewrites of partial scenes to have better dialogue / character development & similar.