Void’s Calling [Ep.2 v0.02] [Novel]
Release Date: 2019-12-17
Developer: Novel Patreon
Version: Ep.2 v0.02
OS: Windows, Mac, Android, Linux
Language: English, Russian
It’s finally here. We’ve released the second update for the second episode of our game. It was a long road of trial and error but we did it. We’re truly happy that we can share it with you now.
– The special event for 40$+ patrons will be released later on as a standalone addition.
– The final quest is not where it should be. As we keep adding new content, it will be moved to better reflect the proper position.
– We did not have time to test import of saves, we hope you can help us with that. Those of you, who do not have saves, can use «quick start» option.
– The combat system is partially ready but it still requires some tweaking. We have disabled this feature for this version of the game.
List of changes:
1) First of all, this episode adds about 34k of words. The update turned out big even though it was not our intention for various reasons. The game has 53,947 words in it. It is almost half the size of the first episode.
2) Secondly, we have made 1234 static renders and 11 animations. There is one animation consisting of 200 frames. There is also one animation with 300 frames, but it is not ready yet, it will be in the public release.
3) One of the final quests of this episode is finished. It just happened, it was a simple side quest at first, focused on one character, however, it grew into something bigger over time.
– We have not included all completed quests in this build. Some of them will be added later on
– There are a lot of dead ends in this update. Some of the options you choose will lead to the end of the game simply because we have not finished those branches. If you accidentally choose such an option, please, load the latest autosave.