Our Red String [v0.5 Enhanced] [EvaKiss]
Release Date: 2020-03-28
Developer: EvaKiss Patreon
Version: 0.5 Enhance
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Other Game: Good Girl Gone Bad
So, what’s new in the enhanced edition?
- I’ve added a couple things to strengthen the driving narrative of the story, making Ian and Lena’s personal goals a bit more clear. Lena’s situation at the café is also re-worked and better tied to the narrative and gameplay.
- I’ve added a few new interactions with Axel and Ivy that will open up interesting plot points in the future. Not including them felt like a missed opportunity.
- I’ve restructured Ian’s training sessions to be more coherent. I dug myself in too deep giving the option to choose between two martial arts, but it’s something I wanted to explore. Now the progression is clearer and makes more sense, and there’s also a new goal related to that path of the game: an upcoming tournament!
- I’m reworking Robert scenes to make him more likeable. Don’t worry, you’ll still have the jerk you love to hate, if you don’t correspond his advances. But I felt Lena had a lack of appealing options 5 chapters into the game, so I want to make Robert fun to pursue if you as a player are into it.
- There will also be a new naughty scene you’ll see over the phone… Just make sure you’re in good terms with Jeremy
- I’ll implement a way to track the current day in game, so you always know where the scene you’re playing is happening in the chronological order.
- I’ve also made some minor tweaks to some stats and restructured the way I compute the variables in the script, but that shouldn’t concern you.
- Some other minor tweaks and re-writes I can’t remember now, but most importantly…
- ANIMATIONS! I’ve been experimenting with the idea and implemented quite a few animations during sex scenes. It’s a feature that has been really requested and I’ve decided to give it a try… They are just simple 2-frame animations, but it’s the best I can do considering my work-load and schedule. I want to hear your opinion on them… Do you like them? Do you feel they add something of value and are they worth the time and effort needed to create them?