How To Install VISUAL NOVEL READER
Visual Novel Reader: Sometimes works as a half-assed translator for those visual novel HOW TO INSTALL + DOWNLOAD: HERE Notice: – Sometimes it works, sometimes it’s not, since the app has been dropped, there are no support if it is not working.
What is VNR: – Short for VISUAL NOVEL READER, do exactly as its name. – It’ll help you somewhat in reading those moonrunes Visual Novel.
Disclaimer: It’s old (been dropped) so it’s not gonna read all the VNs, and of course, machine translation. But hey, broken english is better than moonrunes, right? 2. Function: – Using Google Translate, Atlas, LEC, etc… to translate JAPANESE into whatever language you desire. In this tutorial, it’ll be into ENGLISH.
- – RUN Visual Novel Reader with admin priviledges
- – A small icon will appear in your taskbar
- – Double click it, the spring board will come up. (Ignore those 4 games)
- – Run the VN of your choice, in this case.
- – From the Spring Board, click the magnification glass, then follow the images
- – Press start, then click the game’s windows
- – VNR will accept the game, if it’s the right one.
- – Continue as below
- – Wait till the NEXT button come up, press it
- – Another windows appear
- – Run through some dialogue, a few choice will come up, compare them to the in-game text, choose the correct one. (Set dialogue speed in-game to max will be better)
- – The encode must be the same, if not, find the correct one
- – Drag your mouse to the left side of the game’s windows, set the settings as the image
– All’s done. Run VNR first the next time you want to read some VNs.