Lab Rats 2 [v0.51.1] [Vren]
*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*
– Added Duty class. A Duty is a single task or responsibility that someone might have as part of their job.
– Added mandatory and available duties lists to Job class. Mandatory duties are added automatically, available duties are available for you to distribute.
– Added UI for setting duties. Duties can be set when an employee is hired, and can be changed at most once per day.
– Added ability to check current duties from girl overview UI.
– Added Work Experience stat (ranges from 1 to 5?). An employee can have a number of duties equal to this stat.
– Added starting work experience stats for all existing characters.
– Work experience now affects expected salary. level 1 is 75% of old value, 2 is 100%, 3 is 125%, etc.
– Reworked basic work effects as Duties.
– Reworked head researcher bonus research effect as Duty. (automatically applied when job is given).
– Reworked daily serum dosage as Duty. (unlocked with a policy)
– Reworked bureaurcratic nightmare policy into a Duty (unlocked with a policy)
– Added Heavy Workload duties. Generates an additional 25% production, lowers Happiness by 2 per turn.
– Changed internal company efficiency mechanics. Now has constant effect throughout turn calculations (ie. set at turn start, updated to new value at the very end).
– Business now has standard_efficiency_drop variable, which determines how much each employee reduces efficiency by each turn.
– HR employees now lower team efficiency at the same rate as other employees (default -1%/turn)
– Added Extra Paperwork general duty. When active removes that character’s HR effectiveness drop per turn.
– Added Find Infractions HR duty. When active the employee has a small chance (~5%) each turn to find an infraction for another employee.
– Find Infraction duty more likely to find infractions for low obedience employees and rivals, less likely for higher obedience employees and friends/family.
– Removed flat Research, Supply, Production, HR progress additions, new duties more than offset lost productivity.
– Added new promotion event triggered when an employee has been at your business for a long time and feels ready for a promotion. Provides opportunity to raise their Work Experience.
– Added new sex goal: Mind Break, Put a girl in a trance by making her orgasm.
– Added social media advertising duty. Allows any girl with a social media account to raise Market Reach.
– All girls who are lactating now record a “milk_in_breasts” and “max_milk_in_breasts” value.
– Added breast pumping 1 policy and corrisponding duty. Duty harvests at most 1 dose of breast milk per turn (or serum-milk if a related milk-serum production trait is present).
– Added breast pumping 2 policy and corrisponding duty. Harvests up to 3 doses per turn.
– Added breast pumping 3 policy and corripsonding duty. Harvests as much milk as possible, limited by breast size and lactation sources. Minimum D cup size.
– Reworked research policies that could create Clarity to be Duties instead. Now add Clarity instead of only converting Idle research.
– Added Client Demonstration marketing duty. Creates additional Market Reach based on Foreplay, with small chance of recieving a dose of serum currently in production.
– Added Work for Tips marketing Duty. Requires 25 Sluttiness and adds Foreplay to normal market skill when working. At higher Sluttiness also adds Oral skill.
– Added Greymarket Deals supply Duty. Reduces cost of supply purchased by this employee by 25%, but increases Attention by 1 every turn.
– Added Alternative Payment Methods supply Duty. Requires 25 Sluttiness, reduces cost of supplys purchased by this character by 5% per level of Foreplay. At 50+ Sluttiness also adds Oral skill to calculation.
– Added Bend Safety Rules production Duty. Adds additional production and has a minor chance of automatically applying a currently produced serum.
– Added Encourage Loyalty HR Duty. Increases Obedience of one employee with Obedience lower than this character by 1 each turn.
– Added Internal propaganda HR Duty. As above, but for Love.
– Added Corrupt Work Chat HR Duty. As above, but for Sluttiness.
– Added unit tests to cover basic Duty functionality.
– Enabled four ways of convincing the city rep not to punish you that were disabled by accident.
– Serum designs are now copied inside of Person when applied, removes need to pass an explicit copy.
– Serum Inventory now checks for loose equality (same name, traits, duration, etc.) rather than exact reference match – should condense serum lists when making milky serum.