re:Dreamer [v0.7.0] [Dream Team Studio]
Release Date: 2020-03-24
Developer: Dream Team Studio Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
- Redid swathes of the Keisuke Day 2 mall texting scenes to highlight the new messaging system changes.
- New Keisuke Day 2 mall post-bra trying scenes, such as Zach attempting to confide his real identity with the store attendant, or Zach sending a bra selfie to Keisuke.
- Expanded Zach’s reaction with discomfort towards being talked about as a sex object in the Keisuke Chemistry Lab scene.
- The texting system got a boost and now stores messages based on who the sender was.
- I was referencing my family group chat when I made the current texting system, so I didn’t realize this, but one-on-one text chats on modern phones only list the sender at the top of the screen, no in each message. The in-game chatting system has been changed to take out the names, but the eavesdropping Ai gets her own pink text bubble so you can tell when she chimes in on text conversations. She already talks in that same pink color in her own unique font (https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/playtime-with-hot-toddies), so this is a consistent choice with the rest of the game presentation.
- The in-game image texting system broke sometime during the 0.6.0 GUI update and has now been repaired so that Zach can send Keisuke a bra selfie.
- The sprites had some issue that I missed when I did the 0.7.0 checks. They should be largely perfect now with no pixel seams in rescaled window, no hands clipping over Zach’s hips when they should be behind them, and no shadows cast over Zach’s pants in the clutched arm poses when he isn’t wearing a shirt.
- The T-shirt now has variations with the bra straps visible. These were a pain to do, and unfortunately the straps are almost entirely obscured by the long hair options, but trust me, they look great.
- Fixed issues where Zoey’s hair wouldn’t adjust properly from the jump menu.
- The git readme was somehow included in the compiled release. That’s now been removed from the builds.
- Standardized “crossdressing” to “cross-dressing”.
- A few miscellaneous grammar and spelling fixes.