Stuck At Home [v0.2.5c] [Moraion]
Just as he was getting comfortable with working from home,
he suddenly lost his job and his rent skyrocketed,
forcing him to swallow his pride and move back in with his family.
Most of them welcomed him back gladly, but he didn’t feel nearly as happy about it.
For him it was like he was back to square one, like he had never left in the first place.
And now he would have to spend his days doing nothing, unable to go outside due to the restrictions,
unable to earn money or be useful. And worst of all,
he would constantly bump into his family in precarious and awkward situations.
or perhaps the quarantine caused him to become sexually frustrated, or maybe he was always messed-up in the head,
it didn’t matter. He ended up finding himself attracted to his siblings and his own mother.
Would it be possible that they felt the same way? Maybe this quarantine wouldn’t end as badly as it started?
- About 450~ lines of dialogue.
- 2 lengthy scenes with Casey and 2 new CGs that aren’t mentioned in the hints for you to find
- Added to the heart system, so it’s closer to what I want it to be.
- A couple of quality-of-life changes to the minimap.
- Added the ability to change controls. (Not on Android, of course, and can’t change the mouse inputs.)
- Fixed up and made the gallery nicer, which also fixed the excessive load time for Jason’s room. Gallery still missing one little detail before it’ll be complete.
- Fixed the minigames on Android(I think).
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- 0.1.5b: Just a minor dialogue fix and some backend stuff you won’t notice.
- 0.1.5c: Remember that backend stuff I said you wouldn’t notice? Well it caused a mishap with the gallery… Fixed that!
- 0.1.5d: Fixed an issue with the hints telling you to talk to Casey in the kitchen, even though you can’t. If you had that problem, just launch the save and sleep once, and it should be fixed.