Stuck At Home [v0.0.6a] [Moraion]
Just as he was getting comfortable with working from home,
he suddenly lost his job and his rent skyrocketed,
forcing him to swallow his pride and move back in with his family.
Most of them welcomed him back gladly, but he didn’t feel nearly as happy about it.
For him it was like he was back to square one, like he had never left in the first place.
And now he would have to spend his days doing nothing, unable to go outside due to the restrictions,
unable to earn money or be useful. And worst of all,
he would constantly bump into his family in precarious and awkward situations.
or perhaps the quarantine caused him to become sexually frustrated, or maybe he was always messed-up in the head,
it didn’t matter. He ended up finding himself attracted to his siblings and his own mother.
Would it be possible that they felt the same way? Maybe this quarantine wouldn’t end as badly as it started?
- Removed the ability to lose affection points.
- Improved the UI closer to the final vision. (You can press the time-of-day text to forward time as well)
- Included the beginning work for the calendar.
- Improved the fading drastically.
- Prepared the code for outfits which is necessary for future updates.
- Locked the rooms at night, though you will be able to enter later with enough affection.
- Characters will now show up on the screen and must be clicked to interact with.
- Fixed name resetting to Jason when loading a save.
- Other small fixes that I didn’t note down.
- Rollback was improved a fair bit, but the biggest issue is around choices so that will still require much work.
- The max affection is still 1.
- You can find the affection by hovering over the ‘Info’ below the time and if you hover over the character’s image there, you can get hints for what to do next!
Also something I added in the planned features on the main page:
- The Android version will take much longer than I originally thought, so for now it is unavailable! But one day I’m sure I can get it done!