Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.7.5] [ArcGames]
You are the hero – or possibly villain – of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope… or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?
Release Date: 2019-09-29
Developer: ArcGames Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Android(Patched): – MEGA
Patches: (v0.7.2. to v0.7.3.) (Windows/Linux)
- Qarinah: New Story Event!
- Chloe: Chloe’s “original/default personality” system is finally out of testing! Her personality outbreaks now happen automatically, and can be controlled by making her drink a particular potion which you can buy from the new store introduced in this week’s update!
- Property: New property for purchase: The Field! (Available after reaching a certain point in Chloe’s storyline)
- Location: New location added to the map: The Field!
- New Shop: The Mysterious Merchant! (Purchase the Field)
- Job: New CHARM job (accessed via the Field) – earn crystals! Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
- Job: New MAGICAL job (accessed via the Field) – earn crystals! Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Job: New MARTIAL job (accessed via the Field) – earn crystals! Saturdays and Sundays
- Item: New item – TACENT VOCES! Buy it from the Mysterious Merchant
- Item: New item – MAP OF LUNA’S TUNNELS! Buy it from the Mysterious Merchant
- System: Compressed a number of game assets, dropping the overall file size of the game by around 300MB!
- Misc: Fixed Qarinah’s character card so it isn’t obscuring the hearts any more
- Misc: Fixed Chloe’s blouse outfit preview to show the correct version of Chloe
- Misc: Fixed Alexa’s gallery thumbnail displaying the wrong image
- Bug: Added a workaround for a rare glitch that prevented people from advancing the Organisation questline
- Bug: You can no longer accidentally skip Veronica’s “teaching classes” love event
- Bug: Couple of typos fixed