Lust Age [v0.9.1 Public] [Keisi]
Lust Age it’s a FREE adult VN Dating-Sim-Sandbox game with RPG aspects and features.
You’re a normal guy living a normal life (boring!), you have a pervert friend (that sounds good!), but fate has something very special for you… Become the new champion of Gold Valley, a place inhabited and ruled exclusively by women who want to meet the new aspiring champion… You! (Where do you say I have to sign to move there?) Earn the trust of the people and make them all fall in love with you!
Hello darkness my old friend… 5am uploading a bugfixes version, yes.
After several reports I have decided to thoroughly investigate a game-breaking bug that I thought was a random bug from some save-file that for some reason had some variable bugged, I was very wrong.
All this is caused by the big change I have made in this version: The new experience table.
I spent several days checking everything to make sure it all worked correctly. I didn’t take into account a very silly detail that has broken the game (it only affects Yuna).
- Yuna no longer breaks main quests at the start of a game (trust level 5 or lower).
- Added a barrier so that girls don’t level up when choosing options that add trust during dialogues. This mechanic now applies correctly as it was originally meant to be used to gain points in case you choose a bad option.
- Instead, if you always choose the right options, the stat (trust) will stay at X/X without over-leveling or leveling up.
- To level up (for example being 3/3) you simply spend time with the girl once and she will level up.
- This only affects players who started a new game or have Yuna at lvl trust -5 or have not yet completed the main quest “The Awakening”, right after Mara moves in with you.
- If you are just on the quest that asks you to level Yuna to level 5, loading the game should solve the problem.
- If you have just started playing the game, it would be advisable to start a new game just in case.
- If you have Yuna at lvl 5 but have not yet reached the quest that asks you to level her to lvl 5, continue the story, and when it asks you to level her to level 5, save -> load. That should fix the problem.
- Also, I recommend that everyone who is not on endcontent download the bugfixes.
There is a known bug: Sometimes after a bad decision, in the girl’s panel, the exp is negative because it doesn’t update for some reason that I have to investigate (it should show 0/X). It’s a visual bug since she actually has 0 experience and when spending time with the girl the value is updated.
I’m really sorry and thanks for your understanding.