Ravager [v4.2.5] [4MinuteWarning]
Android Tablet: Zippy
- I have been busy getting ready for our upcoming release on Steam. But not so busy that you’ll miss out on an update! This one features oodles of dynamic scenes, lots of new art, and a great deal of tidying up under the bonnet.
- Congratulations to Irrelevant Art, who joins us a full-time character artist! Expect many more beautiful revamps, costume changes, and new emotes in the months to come.
- MVP of this build is Tosk (again), for doing a deep dive to find and fix our more obscure bugs, and for working like a demon to get this tested and fixed on time.
- Dynamic: you can now give Maelys some new clothes, courtesy of Marie-Anne (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Garoompahfah).
- Dynamic: If Cuchilla is your consort, she knows how to comfort you after a long day (collab with Garoompahfah).
- Dynamic: Cuchilla speaks to Malagar about alchemical entrepreneurship (collab with Garoompahfah).
- Dynamic: Cuchilla pays a visit to her old friend Valzira (collab with Garoompahfah).
- Fate: You can find out how Maelys is doing, after gifting her to the wolfmen (collab with Var and Issy).
- Fate: You can find out how Heloise is doing, after gifting her to the wolfmen (collab with Var and Issy).
- Art: Sabetha’s revenge (Lubbio).
- Art: Heloise’s weakness (two variants, Lubbio).
- Art: A messy variant of Darja’s princess outfit (Irrelevant Art).
- Art: Darja’s character art has been retouched (three variants, Irrelevant Art).
- Art: Maelys’s character art, new dress edition (Irrelevant Art).
- Art: Maelys’s standard character art has been redone (Irrelevant Art).
- Art: Maelys’s emotes have been updated to match her new look (Irrelevant Art).
- Art: Valzira’s emotes have been retouched and expanded (Irrelevant Art).
- Animation: Naho’s defeat, sunny side up, is our newest animated scene (Amon Ra).
- Animation: Variant idles for Zizeryx (Amon Ra).
- Voice: Darja’s final night as a consort, interrupted (Suki).
- Voice: Darja’s infernal fate followup (Suki).
- Voice: Darja’s mercenary fate (Suki).
- UI: The Gallery will now display hints on how to unlock scenes, by mouse-hovering over them. (Tosk)
- Some content preferences have been renamed, to be as descriptive and accurate as possible.
- It will no longer be possible to view a scene in the Gallery if your content preferences have since been changed to disallow it. The game will let you know if this is the case.
- A redundant skit where Heloise asks you about your encounter with babby Malice has been removed.
- If you have the Intersex flag disabled, you will not be able to see Ziz’s junk.
- Some background flags have been added to support upcoming content better.
- Voice talent, and other people you can hire for your own projects, have had their websites linked in the Gallery and Credits.
- A link to our Steam page has been added to the main menu. Please wishlist us!
- The developer interview has been updated.
- A major spring clean has been done, with the help of some automated bugfinding tools (RenPy developers, use Lint!). There are far too many to list here, but hopefully we’ve removed all of the more obscure errors.
- A placeholder sound effect has been removed, pending replacement.
- Assorted improvements to screen direction, text, and other small details.
- …and everything found during our playtests. Thank you, playtesters!