Ruin Me [v0.46.4] [Phanes]
In Barrowport, a town of dark mysteries, the young woman said, “I want you to ruin me.”
As a professor of antiquities, you assumed your new position would involve investigating strange artifacts and stories of monsters. You didn’t expect that young Theresa Radcliffe would know your forbidden secret or that she would beg you to lead her down a path of depravity.
- Seven breakfast routines to choose from, each including variations. Some require Theresa to have certain stats. After breakfast, Theresa will make conversation that may include guidance for how to proceed in the game. They’re available by talking to Meg in the servants’ office. You can skip breakfast entirely with the “I’ll take it in my room” option.
- The “Have Theresa penetrate you with a strap-on” play scene with choice of moods, available in Theresa’s quarters once you have reached Permissivity 3.
- The “Cappriccio di Calamari” night music, allowing a dream of messy tentacles. With Permissivity 3, Theresa can join in.
- A new outfit for Theresa: the Heart-Motif Cheongsam outfit. It’s available from the Tailor, found by exploring out of town. Within two weeks of Valentine’s Day (Feb 14), it’s available for free; for the rest of the year, it costs Ken like other outfits.
- Adjustments to the cost of the Tailor’s outfits, making more revealing and out-of-place outfits cost more Ken.
- A fix for coitus play being available at Experience 3 instead of Permissivity 3.
- New options for Theresa’s standing pose artwork, letting her hold and sip from a teacup filled with various substances.
- An update to a branch of the Advanced Depravity training in urolagnia to make it use the new teacup art.
- New options for Theresa’s “on top” pose artwork, supporting her use of a strap-on. Other art for the pose has been improved.
- Improvements to Theresa’s caver outfit, investigator’s outfit, and standard dress to allow for more arm mobility.
- An improvement to diminutive terms used for nonbinary protagonists (e.g. “good pet”).
- An improvement to the epithet Cathy uses for nonbinary protagonists.
- Adjustments and improvements to the ambience and random text generation systems.
- An improvement to Dr. Harvey’s art to be scaled to better match other characters.
- Minor enhancements and fixes.