Witch Hunter [v0.15.2.0] [Lazy tarts]
The main character is Lord Cedrick acts disguised as Rick Hoffman (local librarian).
By order of Phobos’ He’s trying to find a successor to the throne, and to weaken the cohesion of the witchs. The game will contain a plurality of NSWF images with the ability to fuck each of the witches, as well as many minor characters of the animated series.
– Added a new storyline with Will and Susan (With several choices, depending on which the resulting scenes will differ)
– Added about 11 NSFW scenes (2 of which are animated).
– Added animation for the old NSFW scene with Irma (in the toilet)
– Added about 13 story scenes
– Added a sprite with new clothes for Will
– Added a new page to the adult magazine (in the bookstore)
– Added two dialogs in phone messages
– Added the ability to view images in phone messages
– Preloading of the action has been added. Preloading can be turned off in the settings, called “Wait for the battle to load”. If you turn off the setting, then for some time after the start of the fight, you may experience some braking animations.
– A “Hide” button has been added to the dialogs to hide the interface
– The “Auto” button has been added on mobile devices to automatically skip dialogs.
– In the future, you will be able to find out about the available new update via the main menu. This function works only when the Internet is turned on.
– Added an intermediate message with a black screen “After some time in the bookstore” between quests in the bookshop. What this means: The player could and still can activate several quests in the bookshop. Previously, the dialogues of these quests could follow each other. This turn of dialogues caused the feeling that the characters allegedly forgot what had just happened and abruptly changed their mood.
– Added animations to quest markers
– Now Cornelia can call you, not only when you are in bookshop, but also on the map
– Fixed image smoothing in some animations, thanks to this, animations look clearer and without the staircase effect
– Now the default language in the game is set depending on the installed language in the system, that is, Russian or English. If you have a language installed on your operating system that the game does not support, then English will be installed in the game by default.
– Improved the appearance of the save file menu
– In the mini-game of the bookstore, the ability to move to the shelves during dialogues or when Cedric picks up a weapon has been removed.
– Fixed a typo in the quest where it was said that it was necessary to increase the depravity of Elyon to 6, instead of 7.
– Fixed looping of the quest with the form of a maid for Elyon, previously this quest was started over again if the player performed a certain action with Elyon again.
– Fixed some spelling mistakes in Russian and English.
– In the galleries, the scene with Elyon on the stairs was duplicated twice.
– When pressing the Sleep button, the music in the bookshop now fades smoothly.
– Now, the announcement of the disappearance of Brian and Alchemy on the wall of the store appears after they disappeared.
– Fixed micro pauses between switching animations in the action.
– It was possible to minimize fragments of animations in the action, when one of the animations did not have time to end before a new animation began.
– The day was coming, after spending an evening of readings with Elion in pajamas.
– Now you can skip the credits.
– Fixed the Skip button for Miranda and Reitor, now the button will not move you to the bookshop.
– Earlier, when opening a magazine page, the sprite did not disappear as Cedrick holds a closed magazine.
– In one of the animated scenes with Elyon, Cedrick’s shirt was displayed incorrectly at the edge of the screen.
– Elyon statistics were displayed in Russian, regardless of the configured language in the game.
– The interface no longer disappears for a few seconds if you move from location to location